Aura Grande Entrance-Quart
Aura Grand Entrance brings rich, vivid color and exceptional durability to your exterior doors and trim. Inspired by fine European door and trim enamel, Aura Grand Entrance cures to a lustrous finish that lends your home a look of elegance and luxury. Specially formulated to retain color integrity and gloss, this enamel is easy to apply, has excellent hide and is available in unlimited colors. Available in quarts only.
- Rich, lustrous finish
- Outstanding durability
- Easy, smooth application
- For interior & exterior use
- Available in unlimited colors
- Urethane Modified Waterborne Alkyd
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
For primed or previously painted interior and exterior, wood, metal or fiberglass doors and trim.
Coverage per quart: 100-125 square feet.
- To touch: 4-6 hours @ 77 degrees.
- Recoat: Overnight
- Surfaces to be painted must be clean, dry, and free of dirt, dust, grease, oil, soap, wax, scaling paint, water soluble materials, and mildew. Remove any peeling or scaling paint and sand these areas to feather edges smooth with adjacent surfaces. Glossy areas should be dulled. To achieve the ultimate smoothness new and previously painted substrates should be sanded with 220 grit sand paper.
- Difficult Substrates: We offers a number of specialty primers for use over difficult substrates such as BLEEDING WOODS, GREASE STAINS, CRAYON MARKINGS, HARD GLOSSY SURFACES, GALVANIZED METAL, or other substrates where paint adhesion or stain suppression is a particular problem. Your Benjamin Moore ® retailer can recommend the right problem solving primer for your special needs.
Priming: New surfaces should be fully primed, and previously painted surfaces may be primed or spot primed as necessary. Sanding between coats with 220 grit sand paper will product and ultra smooth finish.
Application: Stir thoroughly before and during use. Apply two coats at the recommended spread rate. For best results, use a premium nylon/polyester brush and/or premium microfiber roller. Apply paint generously from unpainted area into wet area. This product can also be sprayed.
Thinning/Clean up: Thinning is unnecessary, but if required to obtain desired application properties, a small amount of clean water may be added. Never add other paints or solvents. Clean up with warm soapy water. Spray equipment should be given a final rinse with mineral spirits to prevent rusting.